EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to get a course recognised by EAAP please submit your request along with all the course details here.
For any other questions please contact the EAAP Training Manager on .
This 3-day classroom training including 0,5 days simulator experience (fixed base A320 simulator) is conducted by Dr. Rainer Brorsen atcc (aviation: training...
The the 10th ESASI Regional Seminar will take place in Budapest, Hungary on 18th -19th March 2021. ESASI is the European chapter of the International...
ISAP 2021 will convene virtually from 18th - 21st May 2021 ISAP is a venue for research on human performance within aviation systems, and for design solutions...
AsMA will hold their 91st Annual Scientific Meeting 23-27 May in Reno, Nevada The Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) is organized exclusively for charitable,...
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the conference had to be rescheduled for 2-3 Sept 2021. The theme of this 4th conference is “The human factors...
EAAP34 conference is postponed to 2021. The new call for Papers will be published on 01 Oct 2020. All details on: https://conference.eaap.net/
The Human Factors and Ergonomics Society,(HFES) Europe Chapter will hold their annual Meeting from 20-22 Oct 2021 in Liverpool, UK. HFES, Europe Chapter,...
Last update: 28.09.2020