EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to get a course recognised by EAAP please submit your request along with all the course details here.
For any other questions please contact the EAAP Training Manager on .
The First International Conference on Cognitive Aircraft Systems (ICCAS) originally planned as a two day conference in March 2020 will take place as two...
ISAP 2021 will convene virtually from 18th - 21st May 2021 ISAP is a venue for research on human performance within aviation systems, and for design solutions...
This year the ESASI Annual Seminar will be held as a webinar and hosted on Zoom. It will take place during the afternoon of the 1st and 2nd July 2021....
The 2021 AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting has been postponed. It is now scheduled for August 29 - September 2, 2021. The AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting has...
ISAP'21 celebrates its 10th anniversary once again organised by the AAPA team and the university of Graz (Austria) in cooperation with DGLP and EAMTC....
This 3-week, part-time online course will prepare managers, entrepreneurs, aviation psychologists, and organizational members from the sharp end in aviation...
Last update: 01.03.2022