EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to get a course recognised by EAAP please submit your request along with all the course details here.
For any other questions please contact the EAAP Training Manager on .
34th EAAP Conference: 26-30 Sep 2022 Gibraltar, UK
Register now: https://conference.eaap.net/register.html
Building the future
- June 2022
International Conference on Cognitive Aircraft Systems - 1-2 June 2022 - Following the great success of ICCAS Virtual-2021, the organisers are pleased to invite you to the ICCAS 2022 conference. EAAP members receive a discounted...
- April 2022
Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety - 25-29 April 2022, Sitges, Spain - Registrations are now open for the 2022 Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety training course, to be held on-site in the beautiful seaside town of Sitges,...
- April 2022
HFES, Europe Chapter, Annual Meeting: 20-22 Apr 2022 (Liverpool, UK) - The Human Factors and Ergonomics Society,(HFES) Europe Chapter will hold their annual Meeting from 20-22 April 2022 in Liverpool, UK. HFES, Europe Chapter,...
- March 2022
PACDEFF - Hybrid Conference - 22-23 March 2021 - Coogee Beach, Sydney, Australia - PACDEFF 2022 will be a combined hybrid conference with the Australian Aviation Psychology Association held in Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach, Sydney, Australia....
- February 2022
ERAU Online Course: Understanding SMS - Feb-May 2022 - This 3-week, part-time virtual online course will prepare managers, entrepreneurs, and organizational members from the sharp end in aviation and other...
Last update: 04.08.2022