EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to get a course recognised by EAAP please submit your request along with all the course details here.
For any other questions please contact the EAAP Training Manager on .
The Human Factors and Ergonomics Society,(HFES) Europe Chapter will hold their annual Meeting from 20-22 April 2022 in Liverpool, UK. HFES, Europe Chapter,...
EAAP is very happy that this course is going ahead, now planned to be held on-site in Barcelona, hosted by Vueling Airlines from 25-29 April 2022. This...
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, this conference has been postponed. The theme of this 4th conference is “The human factors enigma.” This conference...
34th EAAP Conference: NEW DATES 26th Sep - 30th Sep 2022
The EAAP34 conference has been postponed until 2022. The new call for Papers will be published on 1st Oct 2021. All details on: https://conference.eaap.net/
Last update: 10.10.2021