HFES, Europe Chapter, Annual Meeting: 20-22 Apr 2022 (Liverpool, UK)
20 April 2022
The Human Factors and Ergonomics Society,(HFES) Europe Chapter will hold their annual Meeting from 20-22 April 2022 in Liverpool, UK.
HFES, Europe Chapter, is organised to serve the needs of the human factors profession in Europe.
Its purpose is to promote and advance through the interchange of knowledge and methodology in the behavioral, biological, and physical sciences, the understanding of the human factors involved in, and the application of that understanding to the design, acquisition, and use of hardware, software, and personnel aspects of tools, devices, machines, equipment, computers, vehicles, systems, and artificial environments of all kinds.
Central theme of the conference will be "Enhancing Safety Critical Performance".
Stephen Fairclough (Liverpool John Moores University) will host the conference that will take place in the Royal Liver Building.
The conference will start Wednesday, 20th Oct and conclude with lunch on 22nd Oct.
Registration fees (non-Chapter members € 370, members € 360, students € 270) include attendance of the complete programme,
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 14/2/2022 ERAU Online Course: Understanding SMS - Feb-May 2022
- 22/3/2022 PACDEFF - Hybrid Conference - 22-23 March 2021 - Coogee Beach, Sydney, Australia
- 20/4/2022 HFES, Europe Chapter, Annual Meeting: 20-22 Apr 2022 (Liverpool, UK)
- 25/4/2022 Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety - 25-29 April 2022, Sitges, Spain
- 1/6/2022 International Conference on Cognitive Aircraft Systems - 1-2 June 2022