EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to offer a training course, get a course recognised by EAAP or are interested in certain training courses, please contact the EAAP Training Manager .
ISAP'19: Next generation aviation: challenges in future aviation systems 1-5 July 2019, Graz, AT
The 9th International Summer School on Aviation Psychology will be organised by the Austrian Aviation Psychology Association. All details on: https://aapa.or.at/de/ISAP19
Aviation Psychology: Clinical Skills for Working with Aircrew - 18-19 July 2019 London, UK
The course is organized by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and recognized by EAAP. For all details and to register for the course, please go to...
For questions regarding study and admissions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PACDEFF is the largest CRM, NTS and Aviation Human Factors Conference of its type in the world and is now recognised by EAAP. The conference has been running...
- May 2019
Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety Course kindly hosted by NetJets, 20-24 May 2019, Lisbon, PT - The course will be facilitated by Brent Hayward and Dr Alan Hobbs. For further details please download the registration brochure below. Any questions should...
- February 2019
Professional training on pilot selection: 11-12 February 2019, Berlin, DE - The course will focus on using psychometric profiling tools to increase the effectiveness of pilot selection and Training. For more information or to register,...
Last update: 18.05.2019