EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to offer a training course, get a course recognised by EAAP or are interested in certain training courses, please contact the EAAP Training Manager .
ISAP'11 3-8 July 2011, Graz, Austria
ISAP'11 was dedicated to "Training and future Challenges in Aviation"
Last update: 18.05.2019