EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to get a course recognised by EAAP please submit your request along with all the course details here.
For any other questions please contact the EAAP Training Manager on .
Embry Riddle - Risk Assessment
This 3-week, part-time virtual online course taught by Dr. Hans-Joachim Ruff-Stahl and Dr. Herb Hoffmann will prepare managers, entrepreneurs, and organizational...
Masterclass on Human Factors and Safety
Sidney Dekker and Robert J. de Boer are hosting a four-day master class on Human Factors and Safety, to be held in the vicinity of Hamburg, Germany from...
The next EAAP-recognised Human Factors in Flight Safety initial training course will be held in Sitges, near Barcelona, from 13-17 May 2024. The course...
Public and industry attention has been forced to focus on the psychological wellbeing of aircrew, especially pilots, air traffic controllers, maintenance...
35th EAAP Conference, 23-26 Sep 2024, Athens GR
SAVE THE DATE! The 35th EAAP conference will be held as always in the last week of September. More info to come soon.
Last update: 05.02.2024