Introduction to the Clinical Skills for Working with Air Crew
17 June 2024
Public and industry attention has been forced to focus on the psychological wellbeing of aircrew, especially pilots, air traffic controllers, maintenance engineers and cabin crew, and a need for developed and specialist psychological skills in aviation. This two-day workshop addresses the systemic and regulatory challenges in working with aircrew to equip Practitioner Psychologists to match an increasing demand for psychological assessment and intervention in aviation. The workshop will introduce the main general clinical skills applied in Aviation Psychology.
EAAP Members are eligible for up to a 20% discount, Please contact for discount code.
- British-Psychological-Society_logo.png (PNG 79.8 kb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 9/4/2024 Masterclass on Human Factors and Safety
- 17/5/2024 Human Factors in Flight Safety Course 13-17 May 2024 Sitges, Spain
- 17/6/2024 Introduction to the Clinical Skills for Working with Air Crew
- 23/9/2024 35th EAAP Conference, 23-26 Sep 2024, Athens GR