Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety: 3 -7 May 2021 (Barcelona, ES)
3 May 2021
The next EAAP-recognised Human Factors in Flight Safety training course has been scheduled to be held in the week of 03-07 May 2021 in Barcelona, Spain, kindly hosted by Vueling. The course will be delivered by the experienced team of Brent Hayward and Alan Hobbs, together will special guest presenters.
The course will be planned and conducted in a 'COVID-Safe' manner, and will proceed if international travel restrictions and other conditions related to the pandemic allow that. The training team will monitor the situation closely in upcoming months and advise when a final decision on holding the course has been made. They hope to be in a position to determine that during February 2021.
An information and registration brochure is in preparation and will be released once it is confirmed that the course can proceed safely. In the meantime those interested in participating can register their interest directly with Brent Hayward:
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 11/3/2021 Virtual Seminar: Personality Traits That Predict Behavior in Pilots - 11-12 March 2021 09:00-16:00 CET
- 18/3/2021 ESASI Regional Seminar 2020/21: POSTPONED (Budapest, HU)- new dates to be confirmed
- 3/5/2021 Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety: 3 -7 May 2021 (Barcelona, ES)
- 18/5/2021 International Symposium on Aviation Psychology: 18 - 21 May 2021 (Online)
- 29/8/2021 AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting: 29 Aug - 2 Sep 2021 (Denver, US)