Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety (Lisbon, PT)
11 May 2020
The Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety training course has a long and successful history, having been attended by almost 500 participants spanning 60 cultures since 1999. The 2020 course will be facilitated by Brent Hayward and Dr Alan Hobbs and will be held from 11th-15th May in Lisbon, Portugal (kindly hosted by NetJets Europe).
The course information and registration brochure will be released in January 2020.
For further details and questions please email Brent Hayward:
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 31/3/2020 Master Program: Human Factors in Aviation - Coventry University, UK 2020/21 entry
- 1/4/2020 Experto en Psicologia Aeronáutica - April 2020
- 11/5/2020 Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety (Lisbon, PT)
- 16/6/2020 DLR Psychological Selection of Operational Staff in Aviation - 16th-19th June 2020 (Hamburg, DE)
- 1/9/2020 ERAU Master of Science in Human Factors (online - various start dates available)