International Symposium on Aviation Psychology: 18 - 21 May 2021 (Online)
18 May 2021
ISAP 2021 will convene virtually from 18th - 21st May 2021
ISAP is a venue for research on human performance within aviation systems, and for design solutions tailored to human aptitudes and constraints. We welcome proposals on any topics within aviation psychology, and on any basic or applied research that speaks to issues of human performance in socio-technical systems. Behavioral, neuroscientific, computational, and other approaches are all appropriate.
Our format will be a blend of live and pre-recorded presentations, synchronous Q&A sessions, and virtual salons. All presenters will be invited to contribute a 5-page paper to conference proceedings.
Proposal Submission Opens: September 15, 2020.
Submission Deadline: November 16, 2020
To submit a proposal:
Submit an abstract of up to 250 words at the symposium website. Our committee will review submissions and organize the programming. We'll ask you to indicate your preferred presentation format, and will do our best to give you the format you request.
• Poster: Posters will be delivered as short video presentations. A synchronous poster session will allow the opportunities for authors and other attendees to interact.
• Paper: Papers will be delivered as pre-recorded video presentations, and followed by synchronous Q&A sessions.
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 18/2/2021 Basic Civil Aviation Knowledge Course: 18-20 Feb 2021 (Wildau/Berlin, DE)
- 18/3/2021 ESASI Regional Seminar: 18 -19 March 2021 (Budapest, HU)
- 18/5/2021 International Symposium on Aviation Psychology: 18 - 21 May 2021 (Online)
- 23/5/2021 AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting: 23-27 May 2021 (Reno, US)
- 2/9/2021 International Conference on Human Factors: 2-3 Sept. 2021 (Munich, DE)