International Conference on Cognitive Aircraft Systems Virtual- 18 May 2021 1000-1200CET
12 April 2021
The First International Conference on Cognitive Aircraft Systems (ICCAS) originally planned as a two day conference in March 2020 will take place as two hour virtual webinar sessions on 18 May 2021 from 1000-1200 CET.
ICCAS aims to promote the dissemination and exchange of scientific information for the next generation of civil and military aircraft.
The webinar that will address a wide range of theoretical and practical topics related to neuroergonomics and human factors, as well as artificial intelligence or systems engineering.
The longer-term goal: to create a community aiming to develop intelligent aviation systems able of interacting naturally with the crew while conserving human mental and physical resources.
For all details and registration please go to the ICCAS website:
For questions please contact
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 11/3/2021 POSTPONED: Personality Traits That Predict Behavior in Pilots - 11-12 March 2021 09:00-16:00 CET
- 18/3/2021 POSTPONED: ESASI Regional Seminar 2020/21 (Budapest, HU)- new dates to be confirmed
- 12/4/2021 International Conference on Cognitive Aircraft Systems Virtual- 18 May 2021 1000-1200CET
- 18/5/2021 International Symposium on Aviation Psychology: 18 - 21 May 2021 (Online)
- 29/8/2021 AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting: 29 Aug - 2 Sep 2021 (Denver, US)