EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to offer a training course, get a course recognised by EAAP or are interested in certain training courses, please contact the EAAP Training Manager .
Aviation Psychology: Clinical Skills for Working with Aircrew - 04-05 March 2019 London, UK
The course is organized by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and recognized by EAAP. For all details and to register for the course, please go to...
DLR Psychological Selection Course for Operational Staff in Aviation - 11-14 June 2018 Hamburg
DLR will be hosting another edition of their Psychological Selection Course for Operational Staff in Aviation in Hamburg. For further information please...
Aviation Psychology: Clinical Skills for Working with Aircrew - 22-23 November 2018 London
The course is organized by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and now recognized by EAAP as one of the courses that count for accreditation as Aviation...
Connecting People, Organisations and Technology in Aviation- 24-28 September 2018 Dubrovnik
The next EAAP Conference dedicated to "Connecting People, Organisations and Technology in Aviation" will be held at Hotel Dubrovnik Palace in Croatia....
Since autumn 2014 Coventry University is offering a Master Program in Aviation Human Factors. For informal discussions about this course, please contact...
From 19 November to 01 December 2018 the first series of the new flight deck human factors course was hosted by the Shanghai Aircraft Design and Research...
Last update: 09.04.2020