Flight Deck Human Factors Course 19.11.-01.12. Shanghai (China)
19 November 2018
From 19 November to 01 December 2018 the first series of the new flight deck human factors course was hosted by the Shanghai Aircraft Design and Research Institute. The course was developed and facilitated by very experienced EAAP members and colleagues Brian Hilburn (USA), Peter Jorna (NL), Wolfgang Kallus (AT) and Shan FU (PRC). 28 pilot/ engineering students and observers from China, USA and Greece participated in the course sharing a positive team spirit and great learning experience. Students were enthusiastic and often surprised by their new Human Factors knowledge and insights! The course feedback was excellent and both students and trainers report that their lives will never be the same again.
Based on this achievement, the rich course syllabus and the significant contribution to aviation psychology and human factors, the course was recognised by EAAP as one course members may use for accreditation in the future.
We look forward to the next series!
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 24/9/2018 Connecting People, Organisations and Technology in Aviation- 24-28 September 2018 Dubrovnik
- 30/9/2018 Master of Human Factors in Aviation at Coventry University - 2018/19 Entry
- 19/11/2018 Flight Deck Human Factors Course 19.11.-01.12. Shanghai (China)
- 11/2/2019 Professional training on pilot selection: 11-12 February 2019, Berlin, DE
- 4/3/2019 Aviation Psychology: Clinical Skills for Working with Aircrew - 04-05 March 2019 London, UK