EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to get a course recognised by EAAP please submit your request along with all the course details here.
For any other questions please contact the EAAP Training Manager on .
Proposals are sought for posters, papers, symposia, and panels. Any topic related to the field of aviation psychology is welcomed. The deadline for proposal...
The Initial HF in Flight Safety training course will be hosted by GTD, a Barcelona based system & software engineering firm. The course Information & Registration...
The Advanced HF in Aviation Safety training course will be hosted by NAV Portugal in Lisbon. Prior completion of the Initial HF in Flight Safety course...
The 2-day workshop will be taught by Prof. Robert Bor and addresses the systemic and regulatory challenges in working with aircrew. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org...
The 8th International Summer School on Aviation Psychology will take place from 03-07 July 2017 at the University of Graz (Austria). Conference Theme and...
Master of Human Factors in Aviation at Coventry University
Since autumn 2014 Coventry University is offering a Master Program in Aviation Human Factors. For informal discussions about this course, please contact...
Last update: 27.11.2023