EAAP Recognised Courses
EAAP may recognise a training course or conference as course to meet the requirements for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist or Human Factors Specialist based on the criteria below. EAAP will only consider recognising courses that are potentially open to all of its members.
- Open access to all EAAP members (i.e. without enrollment in full programme)
- Submission and prior approval of the course content (syllabus and learning objectives must be relevant to Aviation Psychology & Human Factors)
- Submission of course details (including course prerequisites, trainer qualifications, course duration, logistics etc.)
- Submission of participant feedback from previous courses for quality assessment purposes
- Evidence for continuous evaluation of the course through a feedback form or similar
- Provision of a significant reduction of course fees for EAAP members
EAAP will also ask you for organizational details related to sponsorship & registration of the course, course trainers/ facilitators, target audience, location, teaching language etc.
EAAP recognized courses will be included in the EAAP course program and promoted through all EAAP channels.
EAAP does not take any liability of the course quality and does not get involved in the governance of the course.
If you would like to get a course recognised by EAAP please submit your request along with all the course details here.
For any other questions please contact the EAAP Training Manager on .
Human Factors in Aviation, MSc.
For informal discussions about this course, please contact the course director Dr Rebecca Grant: firstname.lastname@example.org
From 27-30 April 2015 DLR Hamburg organised a new course on “Psychological Selection of Operational Staff in Aviation” in Hamburg.
The Human Factors in Flight Safety Course including SMS, Risk Management and Safety Investigation was held from 10-14 May 2015 in Dubai (UAE) kindly hostey...
The Human Factors in Flight Safety Course including SMS, Risk Management and Safety Investigation was held from 18-22 May 2015 in Barcelona (Spain) kindly...
The new *Advanced* 'Human Factors in Aviation Safety: An Integrated approach to safety management’ training coursewas held from 26-30 May 2015 in Barcelona,...
The 7th International Summer School on Aviation Psychology (ISAP) was dedicated to "High Performance in Aviation and Related Areas".
Last update: 05.08.2021