Clinical Skills for Working with Air Crew, 29-30 June, Zurich
29 June 2017
The 2-day workshop will be taught by Prof. Robert Bor and addresses the systemic and regulatory challenges in working with aircrew.
Please contact for further details.
The workshop is primarily aimed at practitioner psychologists from Clinical, Counselling and Occupational Psychology, and secondarily Forensic and Neuropsychology and Health Psychologists interesting in working within the airline industry. It assumes no prior skills or expertise in this specialist area.
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 12/6/2017 Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety Course: 12-16 June, Barcelona
- 19/6/2017 Advanced HF in Aviation Safety Course, 19-23 June, Lisbon
- 29/6/2017 Clinical Skills for Working with Air Crew, 29-30 June, Zurich
- 3/7/2017 International Summer School on Aviation Psychology Graz (Austria)
- 30/9/2017 Master of Human Factors in Aviation at Coventry University