Aviation Psychology: Clinical Skills for Working with Aircrew - 22-23 November 2018 London
22 November 2018
The course is organized by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and now recognized by EAAP as one of the courses that count for accreditation as Aviation Psychologist and Human Factors Specialist. BPS offers an attractive 20% discount for EAAP members.
For all details and to register for the course, please go to the BPS website.
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 24/9/2018 Connecting People, Organisations and Technology in Aviation- 24-28 September 2018 Dubrovnik
- 30/9/2018 Master of Human Factors in Aviation at Coventry University - 2018/19 Entry
- 22/11/2018 Aviation Psychology: Clinical Skills for Working with Aircrew - 22-23 November 2018 London
- 13/5/2019 Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety Course, May 2019 - final dates & location to be confirmed
- 1/7/2019 ISAP'19: Next generation aviation: challenges in future aviation systems 1-5 July 2019, Graz (Austria)