ESASI Regional Seminar: 18 -19 March 2021 (Budapest, HU)
18 March 2021
The the 10th ESASI Regional Seminar will take place in Budapest, Hungary on 18th -19th March 2021.
ESASI is the European chapter of the International Society of Air Safety Investigators (ISASI) with a particular focus on current European issues in the investigation and prevention of accidents and incidents. ISASI's mission is to promote air safety by the exchange of ideas, experiences and information about the findings from and outcomes of aircraft accident investigations, and to otherwise aid in the advancement of flight safety; to promote technical advancement by providing professional education through lectures, displays and presentations and by the exchange of information for mutual development of improved investigations; to broaden professional relationships among members; to maintain and increase the prestige, standing and influence of the Air Safety Investigator in matters of air safety.
The aim of the seminar is to keep the European air safety investigation community abreast of current developments and evolving best practice in aircraft safety investigation. As in previous years, the seminar will include presentations on case studies, the European environment, challenges of modern air safety investigations and human factors in aircraft accidents and incidents.
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 28/9/2020 EAAP Online Meeting & Virtual Workshop Week: 28 Sep - 2 Oct 2020 (Online)
- 18/2/2021 Basic Civil Aviation Knowledge Course: 18-20 Feb 2021 (Wildau/Berlin, DE)
- 18/3/2021 ESASI Regional Seminar: 18 -19 March 2021 (Budapest, HU)
- 18/5/2021 International Symposium on Aviation Psychology: 18 - 21 May 2021 (Online)
- 23/5/2021 AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting: 23-27 May 2021 (Reno, US)