MSc. Human Factors, HF410: Humans at work, December 2019, Toulouse, FR
9 December 2019
The objective of this course is to provide engineers with a high-level multi-disciplinary approach to understand how to analyze humans at work.
All courses and practicals are taught with a view to apply the acquired knowledge to the aeronautical and transportation domains.
This module is one of four modules, each module is 25 hours. EAAP discount is 5%.
For more info please send an email to:
- HF410.pdf (PDF 163.1 kb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 26/9/2019 Training in Basic Civil Aviation Knowledge: 26-28 September 2019 Hamburg, DE
- 28/9/2019 MSc. Human Factors, HF400: Understanding human behavior, September 2019, Toulouse, FR
- 9/12/2019 MSc. Human Factors, HF410: Humans at work, December 2019, Toulouse, FR
- 27/1/2020 MSc. Human Factors, HF420: Experimentation and measures, January 2020, Toulouse, FR
- 17/2/2020 Clinical skills for working with air crew, February 2020, London UK