MSc. Human Factors, HF420: Experimentation and measures - January 2020 (Toulouse, FR)
27 January 2020
This course focuses on the five main physiological sensors dedicated to measure human performance and mental activity. The students learn the know-how of technical, measurements and signal processing issues for each of these sensors.
All courses and practical works are taught with a view to apply the acquired knowledge to the aeronautical and transportation domains.
This module is one of four modules, each is 25 hours.
EAAP discount 5%.
For more info please send an email to
- HF420.pdf (PDF 162.5 kb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 9/12/2019 MSc. Human Factors, HF410: Humans at work - December 2019 (Toulouse, FR)
- 8/1/2020 Webinar: Personality Traits That Predict Behaviour in Pilots, 08 January 2020
- 27/1/2020 MSc. Human Factors, HF420: Experimentation and measures - January 2020 (Toulouse, FR)
- 11/2/2020 ERAU Professional Training on Pilot Selection - February 2020 (Berlin, DE)
- 17/2/2020 Clinical skills for working with air crew - February 2020 (London, UK)