MSc. Human Factors, HF420: Experimentation and measures, January 2020, Toulouse, FR
27 January 2020
This course focuses on the five main physiological sensors dedicated to measure human performance and mental activity. The students learn the know-how of technical, measurements and signal processing issues for each of these sensors.
All courses and practical works are taught with a view to apply the acquired knowledge to the aeronautical and transportation domains.
This module is one of four modules, each is 25 hours.
EAAP discount 5%.
For more info please send an email to
- HF420.pdf (PDF 162.5 kb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 28/9/2019 MSc. Human Factors, HF400: Understanding human behavior, September 2019, Toulouse, FR
- 9/12/2019 MSc. Human Factors, HF410: Humans at work, December 2019, Toulouse, FR
- 27/1/2020 MSc. Human Factors, HF420: Experimentation and measures, January 2020, Toulouse, FR
- 17/2/2020 Clinical skills for working with air crew, February 2020, London UK
- 9/3/2020 MSc. Human Factors, HF430: Advanced techniques, March 2020, Toulouse, FR