Human Factors in Flight Safety Course
8 May 2023
The next EAAP-recognised Human Factors in Flight Safety Initial training course will be held in Sitges, near Barcelona, from 08-12 May 2023. The course will once again be generously hosted and supported by Vueling.
The experienced team of Brent Hayward and Dr Alan Hobbs will conduct the course, with support from colleague Catarina Cunha.
A course information and registration brochure can be downloaded here blow.
For more information please contact Brent Hayward:
- Brochure for course (PDF 1.5 Mb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 26/9/2022 34th EAAP Conference: 26-30 Sep 2022 Gibraltar, UK
- 13/10/2022 European ONLINE CISM Conference-13-14 October 2022 - Online
- 8/5/2023 Human Factors in Flight Safety Course
- 20/6/2023 An introduction to the clinical skills for working with air crew
- 26/6/2023 Resilience Engineering Symposium - 26-30 June 2023, Sophia Antipolis, France,