AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting: 23-27 May 2021 (Reno, US)
23 May 2021
AsMA will hold their 91st Annual Scientific Meeting 23-27 May in Reno, Nevada
The Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes. It is the largest, most-representative professional membership organization in the fields of aerospace medicine and human performance.
Opportunities to learn about the latest products and services from our many technical and scientific exhibitors; to experience three plenary lectures; to govern during the business luncheon, where you have the opportunity to help guide our association; to honor the best and the brightest among your fellow professionals during awards luncheons and the honors night banquet; to socialize through the spouses program, which is open to all spouses and friends of AsMA members—all at one meeting!
The AsMA leadership thanks you for your understanding and patience during these unusual times. We look forward to an excellent scientific meeting in May 2021 and hope many of you will be able to join the postponed 91st Annual Scientific Meeting of the Aerospace Medical Association at the Peppermill Resort Hotel in Reno, Nevada!
To all participants who are already registered for the cancelled meeting in 2020: Your meeting registration and all related meeting fees will remain active in our system and will be applied to the 2021 (Reno) meeting. This transfer process should be completed by August 15, 2020
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 18/3/2021 ESASI Regional Seminar: 18 -19 March 2021 (Budapest, HU)
- 18/5/2021 International Symposium on Aviation Psychology: 18 - 21 May 2021 (Online)
- 23/5/2021 AsMA Annual Scientific Meeting: 23-27 May 2021 (Reno, US)
- 2/9/2021 International Conference on Human Factors: 2-3 Sept. 2021 (Munich, DE)
- 20/9/2021 34th EAAP Conference: Re-Building Bridges- NEW DATES 20 Sep - 24 Sep 2021