20th International Symposium on Aviation Psychology- 7-10 May 2019 Dayton, Ohio
26 March 2019
Make your hotel reservations by April 1, 2019 via the ISAP website to get the special ISAP rate at aviation-psychology.org/2019-meeting/travel/conference-venue/
Technical Program can be viewed at
Program Highlights include:
- Keynote Address: Robert Sumwalt, National Transportation Safety Board Aviation Human Factors: Lessons Learned From the Sifting Through the Ashes
- Invited Address: Charles Spence, Oxford University Neuroscience-Inspired Multisensory Design
- Invited Address: Amy Pritchett, Pennsylvania State University Re-Architecting the Human-Autonomy Team
- Plenary Practitioner and Researcher Panels
- ISAP Fellows Forum: Preparing for the Future of Aviation Psychology, Dennis Beringer, John Flach, Richard Jagacinski, Philip Smith, Christopher Wickens
Read more about the Program Highlights at
Hope to see many of you at ISAP!
Pamela Tsang & Michael Vidulich
ISAP Symposium Co-Chair
Next Latest News:
26/3/2019 20 psychologists at the clinical skills for working with air crew course!
Previous Latest News:
8/3/2019 Women's Day 2019 - EAAP is proud to have 45% female members!