EAAP Corporate Members & Partners
EAAP welcomes corporate members, sponsors and strategic partners from all aviation sectors.
Corporate members are organizations that sponsor EAAP by an annual financial contribution. They are entitled to send an observer to the conferences organized by EAAP. If the representative of the corporate member is a psychologist, also to the EAAP business meetings. Corporate members will be kept informed of all activities of EAAP and will be included in official publications of EAAP.
Strategic partnerships can come in various forms and include, but are not limited to:
- Raising awareness of the study of psychology and human factors applied to the aviation industry
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest aviation research, industry news, activities, courses and conferences
- Promoting aviation psychology and human factors-related activities and events
- Sharing experiences at EAAP recognised courses and conferences
- Developing aviation psychology and human factors-related training courses and education material
- Publishing latest research in the EAAP journal 'Aviation Psychology and Applied Human Factors'
- Accessing a large network of accredited Aviation Psychologists, Human Factors Specialists and professional EAAP members
If you are interested in building strategic partnerships, please contact