POSTPONED: DLR Psychological Selection of Operational Staff in Aviation - 16th-19th June 2020 (Hamburg, DE)
16 June 2020
UPDATE: Due to the current COVID-19 situation the course will not take place in June 2020 and will be postponed by one year. A new date and further information will be posted here when available.
The DLR department Aviation and Space Psychology will be hosting another edition of the training course Psychological Selection of Operational Staff in Aviation.
The course addresses important aspects of the selection of operational staff in aviation. It provides participants with basic theoretical and practical knowledge concerning psychological selection, different testing methods and the diagnostic interpretation of results. The course includes theoretical as well as practical parts and will be held in English.
For further information please see the attached brochure and/or contact DLR via email:
- Information Brochure_Psychological Selection Course_2020.pdf (PDF 418.7 kb)
- Registration_Psychological Selection Course_2020.pdf (PDF 419.1 kb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 31/3/2020 Master Program: Human Factors in Aviation - Coventry University, UK 2020/21 entry
- 1/4/2020 Experto en Psicologia Aeronáutica - April 2020
- 16/6/2020 POSTPONED: DLR Psychological Selection of Operational Staff in Aviation - 16th-19th June 2020 (Hamburg, DE)
- 1/9/2020 ERAU Master of Science in Human Factors (online - various start dates available)
- 28/9/2020 EAAP Online Meeting & Virtual Workshop Week: 28 Sep - 2 Oct 2020 (Online)