POSTPONED: Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety
1 October 2021
Unfortunately due to the ongoing pandemic this course has been postponed. We are however hopeful that we may be able to reschedule the training course for later this year (late September / early October) if the situation improves in the coming months.
This course will be delivered by the experienced team of Brent Hayward and Alan Hobbs, together will special guest presenters.
The course will be planned and conducted in a 'COVID-Safe' manner, and will proceed if international travel restrictions and other conditions related to the pandemic allow that. The training team will monitor the situation closely in upcoming months and advise when a final decision on holding the course has been made.
An information and registration brochure is in preparation and will be released once it is confirmed that the course can proceed safely. In the meantime those interested in participating can register their interest directly with Brent Hayward:
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 2/9/2021 POSTPONED: International Conference on Human Factors (Munich, DE)
- 23/9/2021 International Summer School on Aviation Psychology: 25 -27 Sep 2021 (Online)
- 1/10/2021 POSTPONED: Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety
- 20/10/2021 HFES, Europe Chapter, Annual Meeting: 20-22 Oct (Liverpool, UK)
- 26/9/2022 34th EAAP Conference: NEW DATES 26th Sep - 30th Sep 2022