POSTPONED: Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety (Lisbon, PT)
11 May 2020
This course has been postponed due to the current Covid-19 situation. New dates (and any other information) will be published here when available.
The Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety training course has a long and successful history, having been attended by almost 500 participants spanning 60 cultures since 1999. The 2020 course will be facilitated by Brent Hayward and Dr Alan Hobbs and will be held from 11th-15th May in Lisbon, Portugal (kindly hosted by NetJets Europe).
For further details see the brochure below. Please send any questions you have to Brent Hayward:
- Information & Registration Brochure~EAAP Initial HF in Flight Safety Course~Lisbon May 2020~Final.pdf (PDF 1.5 Mb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 31/3/2020 Master Program: Human Factors in Aviation - Coventry University, UK 2020/21 entry
- 1/4/2020 Experto en Psicologia Aeronáutica - April 2020
- 11/5/2020 POSTPONED: Initial Human Factors in Flight Safety (Lisbon, PT)
- 16/6/2020 DLR Psychological Selection of Operational Staff in Aviation - 16th-19th June 2020 (Hamburg, DE)
- 1/9/2020 ERAU Master of Science in Human Factors (online - various start dates available)