MSc. Human Factors, HF430: Advanced techniques, March 2020, Toulouse, FR
9 March 2020
The objective of this course is to provide engineers with a high-level multi-disciplinary approach and state-of-the art knowledge to analyze operators at work.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess operators' cognitive state using in-lab and in-flight measurements
- Interact with experts of the Human Factors and Neuroscience domains to improve flight safety.
This module is one of four modules, each module is 25 hours.
An 5% EAAP discount applies.
For more info please contact:
- HF430.pdf (PDF 162.1 kb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 27/1/2020 MSc. Human Factors, HF420: Experimentation and measures, January 2020, Toulouse, FR
- 17/2/2020 Clinical skills for working with air crew, February 2020, London UK
- 9/3/2020 MSc. Human Factors, HF430: Advanced techniques, March 2020, Toulouse, FR
- 31/3/2020 Master Program: Human Factors in Aviation - Coventry University, UK 2020/21 entry
- 1/4/2020 Experto en Psicologia Aeronáutica