MSc. Human Factors, HF430: Advanced techniques - March 2020
9 March 2020
The objective of this course is to provide engineers with a high-level multi-disciplinary approach and state-of-the art knowledge to analyze operators at work.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess operators' cognitive state using in-lab and in-flight measurements
- Interact with experts of the Human Factors and Neuroscience domains to improve flight safety.
This module is one of four modules, each module is 25 hours.
An 5% EAAP discount applies.
For more info please contact:
The course will be held in Toulouse (France).
- HF430.pdf (PDF 162.1 kb)
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 11/2/2020 ERAU: Personality Traits That Predict Behaviour in Pilots - 11th-12th February 2020 (Berlin, DE)
- 17/2/2020 Clinical skills for working with air crew - February 2020 (London, UK)
- 9/3/2020 MSc. Human Factors, HF430: Advanced techniques - March 2020
- 20/3/2020 Training in Basic Civil Aviation Knowledge: 20-21 March 2020 Berlin, DE
- 31/3/2020 Master Program: Human Factors in Aviation - Coventry University, UK 2020/21 entry