POSTPONED: Personality Traits That Predict Behavior in Pilots - 11-12 March 2021 09:00-16:00 CET
11 March 2021
This course has been postponed by ERAU.
New dates will be announced asap.
Dr. Karina Mesarosova, an adjunct professor with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide will be leading this Seminar for the fourth year in a row. Due to the pandemic, this EAAP-recognized course will be delivered via Canvas and Zoom, using real-time interaction as well as off-line small group projects and assignments. Dr. Mesarosova will guide students through the process of interpreting personality profiles and their best utilization in an aviation context. The aim of this Seminar is to provide training to competence based on EASA requirements. The target groups are HR directors, aviation managers, and psychologists who are active in cabin crew member selection and/or pilot selection, whether initial or type rated.
Cost: € 975 plus 19 % VAT. EAAP members receive a 15% discount.
Additional information and registration link can be found here. Questions? Please email or call +49 (0)152-06522400.
View the slides of a recent webinar here:
More EAAP Recognised Courses:
- 1/9/2020 ERAU Master of Science in Human Factors (online - various start dates available)
- 28/9/2020 EAAP Online Meeting & Virtual Workshop Week: 28 Sep - 2 Oct 2020 (Online)
- 11/3/2021 POSTPONED: Personality Traits That Predict Behavior in Pilots - 11-12 March 2021 09:00-16:00 CET
- 18/3/2021 POSTPONED: ESASI Regional Seminar 2020/21 (Budapest, HU)- new dates to be confirmed
- 12/4/2021 International Conference on Cognitive Aircraft Systems Virtual- 18 May 2021 1000-1200CET